The Midea V4 Plus W Series is the perfect combination of water and refrigerant systems. It boasts excellent energy saving features, flexible system design and maximized comfort. In addition to traditional
cooling towers / boilers, there are more water source options including river water, soil, solar energy, sea water, lake water, ground water, waste heat from production, sewage or waste water.
|Total capacity||50~130% of outdoor unit capacity|
|Heat exchanger||Type||Double-pipe heat exchanger|
|Rated water flow volume||m3/h||5.4||6||7.2|
|Oil balance pipe||mm||Φ6.35||Φ6.35||Φ6.35|
|Sound pressure level||dB(A)||51||52||52|
|Net dimension (W×H×D)||mm||780×1000×550|
|Packing size (W×H×D)||mm||845×1170×600|
|Operating temperature range||°C||Water inlet temp.: 7-45; ambient temp.: 0-40|
1. The cooling conditions: indoor temp.: 27℃DB, 19℃WB, outdoor temp.: 35℃DB, water inlet temp. :30℃, equivalent pipe length: 5m, drop length: 0m.
2. The heating conditions: indoor temp.: 20℃DB, 15℃WB, outdoor temp.: 7℃DB, 6℃WB, water inlet temp. :20℃, equivalent pipe length: 5m drop length: 0m.
3. Sound level: Anechoic chamber conversion value, measured at a point 1 m in front of the unit at a height of 1 m. During actual operation, these values are normally somewhat higher as a result of ambient conditions.
4. Connection piping diameter is based on the condition that the total equivalent liquid length is less than 90m. When the total equivalent liquid length is more than 90m, please refer to installation manual to choose the connection piping diameter.
5. The farthest equivalent pipe length should be equal to or shorter than 40m, but it can be up to 90m if meet the required conditions following part 4 installation sections.
The above data may be changed without notice for future improvement on quality and performance.